Associate members are affiliates of the society and include those persons who have a general interest in cupping therapy. They can range from health professionals, allied health professionals or even members of the public with an interest in Cupping i.e. those wanting to keep abreast of developments in the field of Cupping or having a desire to raise awareness and promoting its practice. Associated members share our vision, aims and objectives. Associate members have been deemed safe in applying the Dry form of Cupping Therapy.
Benefits of associate membership include:
1) Having a representative voice and a point of reference for cupping in general
2) Access to website and regular newsletters and updates on cupping therapy
3) Discounts on BCS events, conferences and seminar
4) Access to newsletter
5) Listing on BCS Register of Associate Members
1) Expression of interest in BCS
2) Ascribe to the vision, aims and objectives of BCS
3) Willing and demonstration to promote the activities of BCS and raising it profile and awareness.
If you have a professional or academic interest in cupping therapy, but live outside the UK, you are eligible for International Associate Membership.
The subscription rate for those joining online and paying by credit card is £50 annually