FELLOW BRITISH CUPPING SOCIETY [FBCS]
A Fellow of the British Cupping Society (FBCS) is awarded in recognition of a significant contribution to the field of cupping therapy in the aspects of delivery of safe clinical practice, teaching, training and contribution to research.
Fellows are ambassadors of the BCS, exemplifying and championing the aims and objectives of BCS. Fellows would qualify as becoming members of regional committees and assuming an advisory or consultant role in the delivery of cupping therapy in their locality as academic educators, policy makers or clinical supervisors.
- Must be a MBCS or of distinguished position in the field of Cupping Therapy
- Completed a minimum of 3 years of clinical experience in cupping and completion of annual appraisal and CPD requirements
- Demonstrated all or one of the following:
- Publication of literature related to cupping therapy in an international journal.
- Presentation of clinical or academic research at an international conference related to cupping therapy.
- Demonstrate participation in the teaching and training of cupping therapy on courses, workshops, seminars and educational meetings endorsed by BCS
- Satisfactory clinical and academic references
- Endorsement by board of trustees of BCS
- Full Member Annual membership fee
The subscription rate for those joining is £100 annually.
- By admin on November 15, 2016
We are the first organization in the UK to offer workshops for medical cupping therapy. Our workshops are continually…